£25,000-28,000 per year
Currently recruiting for Mechanical Maintenance Engineer to join our client in Ryde.
The successful Mechanical Maintenance Engineer will be responsible for:
– Maintenance of Plant and Equipment
– Problem identifying
– Producing and working to technical drawings
– Maintaining a register of all maintenance activities
– Participating in machine improvement projects
The Mechanical Maintenance Engineer will have:
– Heavy industrial machine experience
– NVQ Level 3
– Bespoke rigs experience
– PLC training
Some employers choose to find staff through the help of a recruitment agency.
Details of the employer will be made available upon application.